If you don't know what it is all about, please check it out!
This year Measi has also added themes to add to the fun. The theme for this month is:
Theme: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
Well my name is Bonnie I am live in a small town east of Toronto, ON. I have been stitching for quite a few years, but my passion have grown 10 fold since meeting a great group of ladies almost 5 years ago who are great enablers. I also have been enabled by a great group on Facebook called the Superstar Serial Starters and Divine Disciplined Divas (SSS/DDD)
My WIP's at the beginning of the year are (and in no particular order):
- Magnificent Wizard , also known as Blairs Stupid dragon, and also now known as Smaug.
- Lizzie Kate's Christmas ABC
- Ink Circles Rosetta
- Ink Circles Bramble and Rose
- Fish City
- Mirabilia's Sabrina
- Heaven & Earth's Magic Evening
As of today, I have only worked on Smaug and the Lizzie Kate
|Christmas ABC @ January 26'13|
|Smaug @ January 26'13|
This year I planned to do 2 new starts on January 1st. I started the AAN Maple leaf with my stitching friends, and the Sampler Gameboard as a SAL with the SSS/DDD Board on Facebook.
The gameboard was started in the afternoon, but haven't managed to work on it much since then.
|Sampler Gameboard @ January 6'13|
I stayed up until midnight on new years to start the maple leaf. It was a fun stitch and managed to finish it on January 14th.
My goals for the year at the moment are:
- Finish Smaug - hopefully by the end of spring if not sooner
- Start Belle's Letters (B) by GigiR on February 1st with the SSS/DDD Facebook group
- Start Fortunate Traveller with Dani, Christin, and Beatrice on May 1st.
- Stitch an ornament a month
- Re-start my HAED (for the 3rd time) and try to get a page done.
- Try to reduce the other WIP's I have going.
I do have a few other little finishes to share, but will wait until the Ornament SAL post at the end of the month :)