Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ornament SAL - Feb'13 and Themealicios Figural February

I'm a day late, but here it is
In keeping with the WIPocolypse them of white/red and the themealicios ornament theme of snowmen, I present to you my February ornament




Next month WIPocolypse and the Ornament Sal are on the same day so I will try and incorporate the green/yellow and/or springtime theme. Not sure if I can get the Themealicios one in since it will be 3D... But who knows
Also for Themealicios this month, the theme was figural February. I think Smaug will work for this and since that is mainly what I stitched it will have to!
Here is another look at the progress to date




The regular theme for next month is March Madness where you stitch something different each day. I won't be switching projects everyday until Smaug is done, but will try and fit a few other projects in!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Great update. Thx for sharing.

Unknown said...

Bonnie, the snowman is darn cute!

Carolyn NC said...

I love, love your snowman!

Karen said...

Really cute snowman! :)