Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Small update

Well I managed to get through tax season, but it has been a busy week and haven't had time to post.

I did manage to start Fortunate Traveler on Wednesday, and I worked on it yesterday as well.

I had to clear my Bloglovin list today... it just got way to big!  If I missed a post of yours I'm sorry :(  I will try and keep up with them better now.  If you haven't checked out Bloglovin, you should... I am really liking it.  I was worried that google reader was going away, but now I'm like "What is google reader?" LOL

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I am hoping to get some stitching in :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not in love with Blog Lovin' yet. I feel like it misses updates....or perhaps I don't have it figured out yet!
YAHOO!!! Tax season is over!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I really like Bloglivin, too! Glad tax season is over for you, Bonnie!

Cole said...

Wahoo!! It feels like a new-found freedom now that it's May! haha! Enjoy your free time :)

Karen said...

Looking forward to seeing Fortunate Traveler now that tax season is over! I haven't tried Bloglovin' but I might. I tried The Old Reader and I don't like it at all....