A few of you may have noticed that I am now posting weekly updates for my WIPs.
This idea came from a facebook group I joined. I have attempted rotations in the past, and they have never really worked for me, so when I joined this group I didn't have the highest of hopes.
It actually has worked out pretty good! I am finding that working on a project for a week makes it look like I actually get something done! I have also discovered that I really like my TW project as I seem to see it in most of the weekly themes :)
Since I know some people don't have or like facebook, and there are others that are already in enough groups, here are the next few themes.
Nov 3-9 Mini projects (I plan to work on my dragon dreams ornaments)
Nov 10-16 Teresa Wentzler OR your hardest project (YAY!! Fortunate Traveller)
Nov 17-23 Borders and Confetti (This will probably be Fortunate Traveller, Autumn Leaves, or Celtic Banner)
Nov 24 - 30 Biggest Project (Probably Autumn Leaves, but I may pull out my HAED too)
To recap - here are my goals from October
1) stitch an ornament
YEP - did dragon dreams day 10
2) plan finishing for my dragon dreams ornaments as I want them done and hanging on my tree this year
I didn't really plan, but did think about it. I have an idea in my head :)
3) continue with my theme rotation at least one day per week (creative interpretation allowed)
Yes! The only week I didn't follow the theme was Halloween. I didn't want to have yet another WIP in my pile
Now for November:
1) Finish up the last two (with optional third) Dragon Dreams ornament. I would like to see these finished and on my tree this year.
2) Continue with the theme rotation as much as I can
3) I have my next CGA exam on December 7th. I think 1 and 2 are as much as I should plan as I really need to get some studying done too :)
Do you follow a rotation? if yes what is it?
Do you post your goals each month and recap?