And here is Part 2 of the Stitchers questions
11) Who is your favorite designer?
At the moment I would say Ink Circles
12) Least Favorite Designer
Don't really like this question either... How about any who only do kits... some times I really just like the pattern
13) Will you/would you sop port a designer who's personal beliefs offended / angered you?
This is a loaded question in my opinion. I think to me it would depend on the issue
14) Do you have a lamp especially made for needleworkers/crafters?
15) What brand of stitching lamp do you have/prefer ?
I have 4 ott lights. 2 floor lamps (one for traveling) and 2 folding desk ones (one battery)
16) What kind of environment best suits you when you are stitching?
When at home I stitch in my recliner in front of the TV. When traveling, I'm just happy to be with friends... But comfort and an outlet(power) always help
17) Have you stitched any design more then once?
I have recently done Wedding row twice. I have also done a wedding pattern out of a magazine at least twice
18) Favorite design you have stitched and finished?
At the moment this would be a toss up between Ink Circles Growth rings (at work) and AAN's Maple Leaf (still needs to find a home)
19) Least favorite design you've stitched and finished?
This would be the one I did for my cousin's ex-mother in law... For many reasons
20) Last, but not least, what's your longest running WIP?
My longest running WIP (not UFO) would be Fish City
That concludes the questions.
Please leave a comment with your blog if you have done these questions too... I would love to read your answers!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad