Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

2017 Week 47 - The leaves have stopped falling but Miss Autumn makes an appearence anyway

Monday didn't see much stitching as I wasn't feeling the greatest.

But Tuesday I definitely made up for it.
You see... I FINISHED LEAVES!!!
Yes!  After 5+ years of working on this WIP on and off, it is finally done
I really enjoyed working on this, but definitely glad it is done.

Wednesday I decided to pull out another WIP, even though I really wanted a new start.
I decided to give Touching The Autumn Sky some love.
This is where I started this week
 
And here is where I was Saturday night
 
That was it for the week.
The goals this week are an Ink Circles WIP on Monday for #InkCirclesMonday (#ICM) - something Christin another friend Rebecca are doing with me on Instagram.  Please come join us if you want!
Then Tuesday, I will be back to Miss Autumn as long as the new starts stop pestering me! 

Have a wonderful week!
Bonnie

No comments: