Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

WIP Parade 2020.10 - Words to Live By

*************************************************************************************
What can I say... its 2020
So, instead of trying to catch up from the spring, I'm doing another WIP Parade
*************************************************************************************

WIP PARADE 2020 - WIP #10

Next WIP up is Words to live by.


PROJECT NOTES:


Designer:The Tiny Modernist
Start Date:December 6, 2019
Fabric:28ct Navy Lugana
Thread:Called for DMC
Other Notes:One of the smaller blocks per month in 2020

UPDATE:

I made awesome progress on this WIP... until COVID hit... or tax season... I am blaming both
I would like to get back to working on a square a month in 2021 and have a finish by the end of next year