Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

WIP Parade 2020.9 - The Red &The Black II

*************************************************************************************
What can I say... its 2020
So, instead of trying to catch up from the spring, I'm doing another WIP Parade
*************************************************************************************

WIP PARADE 2019 - WIP #9

Next WIP up is The Red & The Black II


PROJECT NOTES:


Designer:Prairie Moon
Start Date:October 18, 2019
Fabric:32ct white lugana
Thread:DMC 310 and 959

UPDATE:

After finishing the first one, I carried around the 2nd one to start.  I did this while at a retreat in 2019.  I haven’t worked on it since... something that needs to happen in 2021!


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You need to at least get some Red in there!