Where the heck did January go?!?
To recap, here was my January plans:
My January Plans
1. Start Jardin de Plaisir from Long Dog Samplers
2. Join Christin for Ink Circles day once a week (For January we are doing Sundays)
3. Stitch an ornament
4. Start the Peppermint Purple SAL
How it went:
1. I did start Jardin and have managed to get page one done
2. I managed to be 5/5 for Ink Circles day
Jan 3rd - Dragons of Sumatra
Jan 10, 17, 24, 31 - Henna Mandala
3. As reported in my mid month update, I did get an ornament done4. I started both versions of the Peppermint Purple SAL. Bothe are caught up to week 4.
5. I managed to do very well with the #24HOCS and managed to get all 24 hours in!
I switched up projects, but did manage to start Winter Snowfall (Shannon Christine)
All in all I managed to stitch 28 out of the 31 days (even if just for a bit). The other days I knit, so I say this was a win!
I also accomplished all my plans
Let’s hope February is as productive