HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are in a new year, but some things are still the same.
I hope you all are coping with this crazy world as much as you can!
I hope to blog more often this year, but don't want to set myself with a schedule I can't keep. So trying to at least month a month, and also trying for a mid-month post when I can.
My January Plans
1. Start Jardin de Plaisir from Long Dog Samplers
2. Join Christin for Ink Circles day once a week (For January we are doing Sundays)
3. Stitch an ornament
4. Start the Peppermint Purple SAL
How it is going:
1. I did start Jardin de Plaisir. I'm loving this project, and hope to continue to show it love through the rest of January
2. So far I'm 3/3 for weekends. My plan is to stitch a minimum of 2 hrs each Sunday on an Ink Circles pattern.
- Jan 3rd - Dragons of Sumatra (No pic... oops)
- Jan 10th - Henna Mandala
- Jan 17th - Henna Mandala
3. My January ornament is finished
This is from Shannon Christine’s Ornament Club
4. I actually started 2 versions of the Peppermint Purple SAL. I'm doing the rectangle version in the charted colours (I love Clare's use of colour). I decided I really like the square version too, but wanted a different colour scheme. I went to Stitch Pallets and found a pic that I loved to inspire me.
|Rectangle version - charted dmc|
|Square version - own colours|
4. The first 24 hours of Cross Stitch marathon is this weekend. I took Friday off to get an early start :) I will be posting lost of updates on Instagram this weekend if you want to follow my progress.
I'm also attempting TUSAL this year again
Here are my orts up to January 13th