Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back to the start

Instead of a Valentines post (A un-holiday I really don't care for) I thought I would post something different.

Sunday night was the Grammy's.  As usual, I PVR them and only watch performances that I want to watch later in the week.  Well with skipping by most of the commercials, (and who knows if it was even aired in Canada) I missed a commercial.

Twitter was all abuzz about it but I forgot to look for it.  This morning before work I was looking through some blogs in Google reader and noticed someone posted a link to it.

I think this commercial is absolutely amazing and something all of us should think about.  Although it may not be easy (especially when you are on a fixed budget) but I think even buying local one day a week is a great start.  I know for me, trying to buy local will be easier than buying overpriced "organic" items.

Here is the Commercial I am talking about :)


Hope you all have a great day, and If you are a Valentine's person, please have a fantastic day with your special someone 

No comments: