Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

TUSAL Nov'14

It's been almost a month since I last posted :(
I've had a good excuse though... I'm in full on study mode! I also had a nasty case of strep throat.
I've missed blogging though, so wanted to make sure I got TUSAL in

As you can see not much stitching this month







The white is from a new project I started and will share below, the dark red from baroque, and the others are from jingles I think.

Here are all my orts for the year up to today.




Now on to the other project
When I got one of the latest FOTM from Steph's fabrics I just knew I wanted to do the AAN ornament from the JCS magazine. I managed to finish it at retreat.




My exam is December 1st, but after that I hope to go back to blogging regularly again!

- Posted on the go using BlogPress

1 comment:

Bea said...

Beautiful Bonnie. And good luck on the exam.