Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hearts and cubes

Last week was supposed to be cirque des coeurs from Ink Circles
I started off ok, but I didn't get very far.






On the weekend I decided to pull out my Seba Cube SAL
This I actually made some progress on! I managed to get the rest of cube 1 and a start on cube 2












Cube 1 design






Cube 2 design

Since I have a busy week with my University course so I'm going to stick with the cubes!
Let's hope I can stick with it :)

- Posted on the go using BlogPress

4 comments:

Bea said...

You did enough on Coeurs that it is noticeable and the cubes are lovely. White on blue is always a lovely combination and the patterns look very delicate and lacy.

Angela said...

Love the cubes project!

EvalinaMaria said...

cirque des coeurs looks absolutely lovely, I must add this chart to my wish list.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Stick with what you are enjoying and making progress