Pages

Monday, March 26, 2018

Week 12 - Without light, there would be no shadow

This week was all about Fairy Alighting.

I pulled her out at retreat last weekend, and other than a bit of stitching on my travel project (while waiting for an oil change) I have stuck with her.

This is where you say her the last time:

 
I had a great day of stitching on my one day off this week (Sunday), where the only time I left the house was to grab something from the car, and switch cars with my husband.
Here is after:
 
 
I have a busy week coming up, and even though most people have at least one day off with Good Friday, I work it every year.  You would not believe the work I get done!  Very few clients call or stop in.  I am hoping I can get the leaf done by the end of the month... shouldn't be too hard if I can get even an hour a night to stitch.
Whatever your plans are for the weekend, if you celebrate Easter or not, have a great one!

2 comments:

deb said...

Bonnie, she's beautiful! You got so much done - congratulations on an excellent stitching day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the Fairy. Retail workers only have 2 guaranteed days off a year - Christmas Day and Easter Sunday but luckily I'm part-time so I have managed to get out of working all week!