Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week 24 - a bit of everything including TUSAL


First up this week was I finished my Year in Chalk for July.  I am using the called for GAST chalk thread and either the called for accent, or something similar I had in my stash.  I am also using Steph's Slate fabric in 32ct linen.

Year in Chalk - July
Hands on Design
Wednesday night I actually attended at pottery session.  At the Girls Night Out in Cobourg, I made a little pinch pot and this was glazing it.  I will share a pic when I pick it up after it is fired again.  I am hoping to turn it into an ort pot or something else for my stitching.

Thursday I got to work on the next part of Sneek.  Here is my progress to Sunday night

I had worked on Sneek for the rest of the week except on Saturday for a bit.  While visiting my friend Kathy last weekend, I feel in love with her little SAL from Fuzy Fox designs on Etsy. I had seen it before and thought it was adorable, but seeing it in person made me break and I got the pattern parts that have been released.  I looked through my stash and found a fabric that I liked.  This one is also from Steph on 32t Linen.
Here is where the SAL was in April (last full pic I could find)

Source: Fuzzy Fox Designs
And here is my start.  The first Cactus is called Astrid


This week was also TUSAL,  Here are my monthly and year to date orts

A note about comments - For some reason we still aren't getting them emailed to us.  I have been bad at trying to reply, but I am going on blogger weekly and looking at them.  So please keep commenting, and I will get better at replying if I can!

3 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

testing comments... emails might be working again!

Faith... said...

July looks great and I love your new stash! Looks like lots of ORTs for you this month!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance for the latest chalk. Nice work on Sneek and the new start too. I have a knitted cactus, you can't kill it!