I am continuing to reduce my plans for the months until my stitchy bug shows that it will stick around.
1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
- I am now behind for July and August... so I am going to try and get caught up by doing at least two this month. I have started one... I just have to finish it
- I also need to get an ornament ready for November retreat... so I really need to get on these!
- October is up next
- I would like to stay caught up on this SAL. I am only one part behind as of the 3rd of September. The 6th part comes out on the 8th and the 7th on the 21st. While weekends are going to be busy this month, I should be able to manage this.
- Maybe I will have a finish in October after the 8th part comes out!!
- There are so many things I want to start... but need to keep WIPS at a maximum of 10 (where I find it comfortable).
- This means getting back to focusing on something during the month.
- My oldest non-UFO wips are Canada Sampler and Tapestry. I will make one of these my focus until its done... probably Tapestry.
Wishing you all a happy, and productive September!