I am going to continue with my reduced plans and updates for October, since it seemed to work for September.
1) ORNAMENT A MONTH
- I really liked how the Durene Jones ornament went last month, so I think I will attempt another one. I would love to stitch all three... and I might even do an extra one for retreat :O
- I am still behind for July and August, so you never know... I might get an extra one done.
- November is all ready to go. I can't believe I'm almost done these!
- I am currently on part 7 and there are only 8 (last part coming out soon)... I am hoping to get this one done!
- With the Dutch Tile SAL (hopefully) done this month, I will need to pick a new focus.
- My choices at the moment are:
- Tapestry (Ink Circles)
- Dragons of Sumatra (Ink Circles)
- Sneek (SAL) (Long Dog)
- Prickly but Cute SAL (Fuzzy Fox)