Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

April 2019 update

My update continues.  As you will see, April wasn't a productive month!

APRIL 2019

STITCHING

Magic Mini Monsters
Trying to get out of my lack of stitching, I started yet another project.

I saw people posting this online, and thought it looked fun!
I managed to get the title part done.

OTHER
Since I wasn't working in an accounting firm this tax season, Blair and decided to go to the ROM for my birthday.  Since its as the end of the month, I RARELY do anything for my birthday.  It was a great day out, and very lucky to have him in my life.

FRAMING
I did get a chance to drop off 2 pieces to the framers in April.  I will be sharing these with you in my May and June updates!

KNITTING
I had worked on my blue socks this month.  Not much to show, but the colour on these is amazing


Yarn Crawl
My friend Trista and I did get to start the yarn crawl this month... another yay to not working Saturdays in April this year.  No real pictures to show but I enjoyed our day out!

1 comment:

Christine Williams said...

Love that you got to get out for your birthday! I haven't seen the mini monsters piece, so I'll be watching yours as it develops & won't spoil it for myself by goggling it. I am in love with the colours on those socks! the little flecks of pink spotted around make it that extra little bit interesting. Hope your months til now have been just as entertaining!