Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

WIP Parade 2019 - Canada Sampler

**************************************************************************
In an effort to update my blog, I am presenting my WIPS that will continue into 2020
These will be posted in order by start started (oldest first)
I hope you enjoy!
**************************************************************************

WIP PARADE 2019 - WIP #1

My oldest WIP is Canada Sampler

PROJECT NOTES:

Designer:

Stitchrovia
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Fabric: 32ct White Lugana
Thread: Called for DMC
Other Notes: New Years SAL with friends

UPDATE:
It appears the last time you saw this was in January of 2017!
Here is where it was then

For some reason this project never calls to me.
I have no idea when I last worked on it, but here is its WIP status:

... I can't see any change can you??

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a great idea to show all your WIPs.
I spy an extra bottle of maple syrup.