As you can tell, I am still behind in my blog posts. I have been doing a bit of stitching though... so that is good.
Until I get 100% back on track, I will be doing monthly goals plans and then the recap.
Now... lets see how I did in August!
1) Ornament a month - NOPE
- I have started one, but it didn't get finished
- I did complete September, but it isn't laced yet... hopefully tonight
3) SALS - YES AND NO
- I have not made any progress on Sneek or the cactus SAL
- I HAVE made progress on the Dutch Tile SAL. Currently on part 5!
- If you follow me on Instagram, you saw that I stitched my wonderful friend Lianne's second release - Hearts Aflutter. She is designing under 1897 schoolhouse samplers and you should totally check it out!
- Here is my interpretation as I made a couple of small changes
All in all, still not back to Pre July, but definitely better than July.
Lets see what September brings... and just remember
IT ISN'T FALL UNTIL THE 23RD!!!